Over at Juggling Motherhoood, Meeks has a segment called 5 Great Finds. I thought it would be fun to switch things up around here and occasionally do a Five Finds Friday, highlighting some of the amazing things I've found in blogland during the week. So we're going to try it out today....and some of them come from you - my readers. Let's get started.
1) It's no surprise to you that I have a weakness for little boy hats. When I saw this tutorial on Delia Creates this week I was drooling! I love these hats and I almost buy one everytime I see one. Get her tutorial HERE.
2) Kitchen Redo at Binkies and Briefcases. I clicked on a comment Stephanie left here the other day and read this post about her kitchen redo. WOW! She has redone her kitchen for a really small price tag....buying used cabinets and making a dresser into an island. I was really impressed. Read more about it HERE.
Here's the BEFORE.
Here's the AFTER. And, she's not done yet.
3) If you've never stopped by Alisa Burke's blog, you're missing out. She can even make a pumpkin look cooler than anyone I know. Yeah, she's got mad skills. Find her pumpkin tutorial on the I Love to Create Blog and check up on her at her blog.
4) I thought this painted mirror makeover was really gorgeous over at Lemon Tree Creations. And, you can enter to win a Cutting Edge Stencil there if you didn't win it here last time. The drawing ends tonight.
5) Make a Mini-book from a Soapbox. I found this tutorial via WhipUp and I thought it was really cool. She even shows you how to bind the book. I thought it would make a really cool "brag book" to give to a grandma. You'll find the video tutorial HERE.
I love finding amazing things in blogland. It's such a fun community. Thank you everyone for sharing your ideas and thank you to all of you readers for being part of my blog family. See you tomorrow.