If you love handcrafted items and if you love seeing art from all over the world you are going to love Novica. Novica is associated with National Geographic. They sell home decor, jewelry, and gifts from artisans all over the world. It's a great place to look for corporate gifts or green gifts.
I was contacted by them a few weeks ago and given the opportunity to shop a bit in their online store. After spending a lot of time looking through their beautiful products I picked a few items I fell in love with.
Wooden Dominos from India. My grandparents always had donminos and a little tic-tac-toe board when I was little. I remember playing with them for hours. I thought I'd carry on the tradition and take these to my parent's home for my children to play with.
Brass and Wood Tic-Tac-Toe from India. Rex recently learned how to play tic-tac-toe and really enjoys taking me on. He was thrilled when this set arrived.
I have big plans for these gorgeous Blown Glass Wall Planters from Mexico. Aren't they beautiful?
Here's what I like about Novica:
- You can read about the artist who actually hand crafts the item.
- They have a microfinance program where you can help artists all over the world.
- They have a huge selection.
- I was notified when my package arrived in the states and when it shipped from there. It was extremely well wrapped.
- All the items make great gifts and keepsakes. They are well crafted.
They have also launched Novica Live, where you can host a home show or become a consultant.
So, next time you need a gift give Novica a try. Thanks for reading.