Today I wanted to show you five things I saw in blogland this week that I thought were SERIOUSLY awesome. I think you'll agree.
1) Peacock Bathroom reveal at the Rooster and the Hen. I am really hooked on this blog. They have a lot of great, unique ideas and projects going on. You saw their Peacock light HERE, but now the whole bathroom is done. I love the stool they made and what they did to their cabinets - not to mention this mural. Check it all out HERE.
2) Fitzgerald in Lace from Sewing in No Man's Land. Kelly's dress design and pattern are gorgeous and then throw in an over-the-top photo shoot? Wow. This was amazing. You'll find the full tutorial HERE.
3) These cute little cakes were baked in a tin can. Kind of fun, huh? I thought it was a cool way to make individual cakes without spending a lot of money for a fancy pan. I honestly still remember a birthday party I went to as a child where they had a mini-cake for each girl. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. You can find the details HERE at Ladies' Home Journal.
4) Hair Chalking. Every wanted colored streaks, but not the commitment of them? Check this out. It's pastel chalk drawn onto you hair and it washes out. Fun. Get the full details HERE at the Beauty Department.
5) Five is YOUR turn. Feel free to share a link to the best thing you found in blogland this week. Just add it to the comment section.
Thanks for dropping by!