I know that many of you love to sew. Blogland is so cool because there are so many free resources out there. Today I thought I'd share with you a roundup of ten adorable bags to sew. Most of them are fairly easy and all of them are FREE patterns. Who doesn't love free?
1) I love the shape and look of this little clutch purse from BHG. Find the tutorial HERE.
2) Want to try something that's not too difficult? THIS Reversible Tote from Made is a great place to start. (Or if you're really just beginning try her simple tote HERE.)
3) How about trying leather? HERE's my Dainty Leather Clutch. It's minimal sewing.
4) This little buttercup bag has been on my radar for a few years now. I think it's so cute. Find it on Made by Rae HERE.
5) Look at THIS pattern, called "For Pleat's Sake." I love the leather handles and the pleats as well.
6) If you've been following my blog for a while you probably remember the Tohoku Tote in it's two versions. Find the tutorial HERE.
7) The Phoebe Bag. I love the round corners on this bag and the little flap closure. You can find it HERE.
8) THIS toiletry bag from Prudent Baby looks really fun. She put oilcloth on the interior to make it easy to wipe off if there are spills.
9) THIS Open Wide Zipper Pouch from Noodlehead is fun and sensible.
10) And if you're up for something a little more tricky, this Amy Butler Blossom Bag is so beautiful. Find the pattern HERE.
So which one are you going to sew first? Want to bookmark this post for future reference? I added the "pin it" button to the bottom of the post for convenience.
Thanks for dropping in.