So today is my birthday. Yup. I'm 33 now, which feels pretty weird to say. While I wish I had fewer wrinkles and a firmer bum, I really can't complain in any way. Life is so good. I am so grateful for my boys and husband and everything else that life has brought me. There have been ups and downs, but it's been quite an amazing ride so far.
So while I won't be posting anything crafty today, I do want to talk for a second. I am always evaluating this blog and trying to figure out how to improve it and in which direction I want things to go.
Here are a few things I wanted to make note of.
1) Sometimes I have random little things I want to share or say, but they don't qualify for a whole post. I'm adding a new section at the bottom of post that I'm calling "at the water cooler." It will include random info that I'd like to tell you about....as if we were hanging out.
Look for it at the bottom of the post.
2) I'm actually using instagram for real now. If you want to follow me on it I am now "mommaroars" on it. I share random pictures with captions like this.
While eating a frosty at Wendy's Baden ask very seriously, "Where is the music? I wanted to dance!" Love this kid.
3) I'm also HERE on twitter, which I often link to my instagram. I still don't have a button in the sidebar, but I'm working on that. I update there about posts here and sometimes throw in a little more.
I would totally love it if any of you want to follow me on Facebook, twitter, instagram, or Pinterest. I've never pushed any of you to join me in any of those places (like with giveaways) because I only want you there if you want to be there. That being said, the more the merrier :)
Now I'm off to eat some more birthday cake. Thanks for reading.
- My sister made THIS CAKE (from the Pioneer Woman) for my birthday and I'm hoarding the leftovers. It's so stinkin' good.
- My boys are digging the Chipmunk movies lately and I can hardly handle it. Went online to reserve the 3rd one at our library but we were #104 on the waiting list? What? That just seems a bit crazy. Chipmunks, people? Really?
- Today is the last day to use the Silhouette promo code. Find the scoop HERE.