Do you know that choosing one of the best baby bottles for travel could save you a lot of stress when going out with your baby?
Yes, that’s what will happen when you choose the right one.
Traveling with a baby can be quite tough, especially if the baby is still in the breastfeeding or bottle feeding phase.
However, it has been agreed by many that traveling with a baby bottle is best done with a baby bottle instead of breastfeeding.
For one, it is easier to take care of the baby any time you want.
Secondly, traveling with baby bottles brings with it its own set of agenda, you have to ensure that you’re carrying the right bottle to make your lives easier.
Let’s look at the different ways carrying the best travel baby bottle can be a boon and not a bane.
Which One’s Best for Traveling With Baby?
Philips Avent Anti-colic Baby Bottle
The Philips Avent Anti-colic Baby Bottles are our favorite for busy moms on the go. And it’s the best travel baby bottle in 2022!
These are top-rated, best-selling bottles you should get for your baby.
There’s nothing like the simplicity of design that comes equipped with all the technologies that keep the well-being of your child at the center of everything.
And that is why, Philips Avent Anti-Colic Baby Bottles, which are meant for infants as well as newborns, is one of the best options you have out there.
The Evenflo Glass Premium Proflo Bottles are made of tempered glass, which makes it environmentally friendly. In fact, the bottles are recyclable and sustainable.
Most importantly, these bottles come in a classic shape with an ergonomic twist.
What to Consider When Choosing
The Regular Bottles
For your traveling needs, Maja from BabyBottles.com you can go for the regular baby bottles that will not only be easy to find but easy to dispose of because of how inexpensive they are.
1. They Are an Inexpensive Option
You can find them at your closest chemist’s or order a simple one online. Being inexpensive means that you can discard them whenever you want.
2. They Come in All Shapes and Sizes
Since they are easily available, you can bring in a sense of interactivity by indulging in different colors. Some of the regular bottles even come in different designs to make the feeding experience a fun one as well.
3. They Have Narrow Necks
Standard bottles are rarely gifted with easy vents and wide necks. Which makes it difficult for the user to clean them thoroughly.
4. They May Lead to Colic
These regular bottles are often the victim of capturing too much air while feeding, which is a bane in the industry since colic or reflux is one of the leading causes for tummy upsets and gas among babies.
5. Portable and Easy to Carry Around
The best travel baby bottles are lightweight and are even easy to fit into your travel bag. With this, you won’t ever worry whenever it’s time to go out with one.
Thanks to innovation, many baby bottles now come equipped with a mechanism that helps combat uneasy and unpleasant experiences among babies.
The anti-colic baby bottles are built in such a way that it avoids the entering of extra air into the bottle, which then goes in the baby’s tummy while feeding.
1. It is Perfect to Maintain Balance in the Baby’s System
Anti-colic bottles are perfect travel companions as it reduces the chances of a baby developing stomach issues while in the middle of the travel.
2. Easy Design Helps Keep It Clean
These bottles are designed in such a way that while traveling, it is easy to make sure that every part of the bottle is clean.
3. It Comes with Double Vent
Most of the anti-colic bottles come with a double vent that makes it easier to clean while ensuring that the lower vent traps the air and avoids taking the excess air going into the baby’s system.
What Is a Baby Bottle Travel or Travel Feeding Bottle?
If you’ve traveled before with a bottle-fed baby, you know the importance of taking a travel feeding bottle with you.
While it might look impossible to feed a baby with a bottle on travel, it can be done.
This is the main reason most companies now produce bottles for travel that makes bottle feeding easy while on travel.
These bottles are lightweight and often very portable.
This means you can easily fit them into your bag.
Not only will they not take much space, but they also won’t add more load to your weighty luggage.
They also sometimes come in a design that allows your baby to take hold of them.
Not only does this help improve feeding experience, but it also helps reduce bottle rejection in babies.
And this is even more important when you are traveling with your baby.
What are Bottles for Travel?
Bottles for travel help in reducing the impact of stress on a traveling mom. This is not because they act as a sedative.
Rather, they make it easy to feed or even let the baby hold the bottle thems.
This frees up time for the mother to rest as well as allow the baby to feed without stress.
They also don’t break down or leak during your travels.
Most importantly, they can go into your carry-on, which is great for a busy mom.
Traveling with your baby? Choose one of these bottles for travel and you won’t regret it. And if you can, you can get a container for it too.
These make carrying them even easier.
That’s why we’ve scoured the internet to determine which bottles are the best for travel. And we found a couple. They are not just suitable for a busy mom on the go.
These baby bottles for travel are highly rated and are selling in the thousands. That shows mothers love them. And you should too!
If you are looking for the best travel bottles, you’ll find these recommendations useful.
After going through some of the best baby bottles on the market, we have come down to the best four for traveling with your baby.
Reviews of Best Baby Bottles for Travel (Top 4 Reviewed)
1. Philips Avent Anti-Colic Baby Bottle – Editor’s Choice
When it comes to travel, nothing comes close to a baby bottle that avoids colic reactions while traveling.
Most babies are rendered fragile during traveling and it is best managed right at the source of it all.
This is why Philips Avent Anti-Colic Baby Bottle is one of the best options out there in terms of traveling.
The ergonomic shape makes it comfortable for parents to hold and easy for small fingers to grasp.
Assembly is simple with only a few parts and the wide bottle neck makes the filling and cleaning easy.
These Natural Philips Avent Bottles are made from polypropylene, BPA-free material and the bottles themselves are of great quality.
Added bonus: the bottle design is very sleek and modern and the bottles come in many colors and designs. There are no complicated parts to the bottle.
So, if you are looking for the best bottles for traveling with babies, here is it.
- The bottle is made of silicone that is easier to maintain while traveling.
- It has anti-colic valves that are a part of the nipple vents that keep the baby’s digestive system healthy while traveling.
- Its ergonomic structure keeps it easier to maintain and pack.
- It is BPA-free.
- It has been clinically tested to avoid any form of discomfort.
- It can be cleaned easily, which could be very handy while traveling.
- It comes in four parts so it may get tedious to pack.
2. NUK Simply Natural Bottles — Runner Up for the Best Travel Bottle
When it comes to traveling with your child, nothing is more important than feeding time.
This is why the NUK Simply Natural Bottles are one of the best in the business in terms of feasibility and comfort while traveling.
Not only are the bottles built for a child’s comfort, but it also brings with it many perks for the parent or the caretaker.
This bottle comes with nipples in the range of three to nine holes, meant to control different kinds of flows.
It is made of a Tritan material that is good for an odorless, stain-resistant feeding.
The bottle has a flexible nipple that works really well in terms of comfort during travel.
As you can see, the NUK anti-colic bottles are not only great for traveling with babies, but they also reduce colic too.
- Everything comes in one piece, which makes it easier to clean during traveling.
- It has silicone nipples that make feeding easy and fuss-free.
- The bottle helps in reducing the occurrence of colic, reflux or gas.
- The bottle comes with four pieces — the bottle, the nipple, the ring and the cap — which makes the cleaning a tiresome process.
3. Munchkin Latch Baby Bottle – Best Anti-Colic Option
As reiterated earlier, traveling can be quite a hassle if not accompanied by the perfect baby bottle to feed your child.
Not only should those bottles be built in such a way that they are easier to carry but it also should make the feeding a fuss-free experience.
And this is where Munchkin Latch Anti-Colic Baby Bottle comes into the scene.
They are built to ensure that your nipple-confused baby latches on to the bottle more than breastfeeding.
Let’s look at the many properties of this device.
This bottle comes with BPA-free properties.
It comes with 8-oz bottles that have two stages one nipple meant for slow flow and another stage two nipple that facilitates medium flow.
Finally, each bottle comes with three sealing discs.
- The bottles, by virtue of its built and shape, is easy to clean.
- The nipples are flexible and are conducive to easy feeding.
- It has an anti-colic valve that resolves the issues of any tummy issues.
- Some users have complained about the inhospitality of the nipples, which has led to spit-ups.
- Other reviewers complained about leakage incidents but only a handful of them.
4. Evenflo Feeding Glass Premium Proflo Vented Plus Baby Bottle
There’s nothing like the simplicity of design in bab bottles.
Especially if this comes equipped with all the latest technologies.
This usually means things are easier for the mom while also keeping the well-being of your child at the center.
And that is why, Evenflo Feeding Glass Premium Proflo Vented Plus Baby Bottles, which are meant for infants as well as newborns, is one of the best options you have out there.
This bottle is made of tempered glass, which makes it environmentally friendly.
Moreover, they are easily recyclable and sustainable.
And most importantly, the bottle comes in the classic shape with an ergonomic twist.
- They come with a venting system that avoids air bubbles that lead to colic or reflux.
- This is a one-piece wonder, which makes the cleaning very easy.
- It fits perfectly with a breast-pumping machine.
- Being made of glass means that it is not immune to breakage.
It’s a widely common belief that travel makes the baby fussier.
However, if you play your cards right, you can have an easy-going trip and an even more fuss-free baby!
Just choose the right measures to avoid any forms of unpleasantness in terms of the baby’s feeding time and you will be just alright.
Therefore, choosing the right baby bottle for travel will make it easier to feed your baby on the go.
If you can’t find the kind of bottle you want here, you may want to look at disposable baby bottles for travel. Since they don’t take much space and are easily disposed of, they are far easier to travel with.
Finally, our recommended travel baby bottle is the Philips Avent Anti-colic Baby Bottle.
If these weren’t enough, check out some other picks from Amazon:
- SOFT AND FAMILIAR FEEL: Naturally hygienic, extra-soft, easy to transition between breast and baby bottles, and avoid nipple confusion; made from the...
- ANTI-COLIC, GAS-FREE FEEDING: Advanced 360° TRIPLE VENTED non-collapsible nipple design, so baby keeps a perfect latch and no post-feeding fussiness,...
- MAXIMUM CONVENIENCE: Stable base prevents tipping on any surface, easy to read volume scale, leak-free, and easy to clean
- GROWS WITH YOUR LITTLE ONE: Holds up to 9oz; quick snap bottle handles (sold separately) that babies love to hold encourage development of fine motor...
- THE ULTIMATE BABY BOTTLE: Perfect for all your feeding needs (baby formula, milk, water) at all stages from newborns and infants to toddlers
- 【Fit Most Bottles】The Befano bottle warmer fits most wide neck plastic bottles from Avent, MAM, Lansinoh, Spectra, Chicco, Richell, UPIS and so...
- 【Portable Bottle Warmer】Battery-powered bottle warmer can heat without a cable. Fully charged to heat 4oz bottles 3-6 times or keep warm for 6-7...
- 【Precise Temperature】3 heating options include 98℉, 104℉, and 113℉. With a built-in temperature sensor to heat much more precisely than...
- 【Heat Fast and Evenly】Upgrade high power to heat the bottle to the right temperature within several minutes. Slow heat technology prevents hot...
- 【2-IN-1 Compact Size】Mini bottle warm and formula dispenser can fit into a diaper bag, purse, or cup holder. This will things SO much easier when...
- LEAK-FREE, SAFE, GROW-WITH-ME COMPATIBILITY - PHASE 1 | The LA Baby stainless steel baby bottle is extra durable, lightweight, insulating, leak-free...
- PERFECT FOR TINY HANDS | Ergonomically designed stainless baby bottle with removable handle that little hands and fingers love to hold. Super...
- DURABLE NATURAL FLOW, FOOD-GRADE SILICONE NIPPLE | Natural flow, anti-colic nipple is incredibly soft and flexible. Comes with slow flow (newborn+)...
- HOT OR COLD FOR 10+ HOURS | Advanced thermal technology uses double-wall stainless steel so you don’t need to warm this insulated baby bottle prior...
- SAFEST MATERIAL | Comprised of SUS316 food-grade stainless steel. High tensile strength seamless construction assures no welds or hidden scratches....
- NO MORE CRYING OVER COLD MILK: Baby’s Brew is the first-ever battery-powered bottle warmer that can heat your baby’s breast milk to a perfectly...
- Closer to natural breastfeeding - Designed to be most like mom, The Naturalatch silicone nipple encourages proper latching, promotes healthy feeding...
- Anti-colic feeding - Soft, disposable liner contracts while baby feeds to mimic breastfeeding. This prevents air from mixing with Milk and allows...
- Pre-sterilized for cleanliness - Pre-Sterilized Liners guarantee your bottle is clean and minimize clean-up time. They are also recyclable. (Does not...
- Fast bottle warming - Drop-Ins Liners are thin for quick and easy warming.
- Designed for on the go moms - Nurser bottles are conveniently designed with Pre-Sterilized disposable Liners to make bottle time easy for home or on...
- ✅ INCLUDES: Three 9oz. PopYum baby bottles (260 ml) with #2 medium flow anti-colic nipples and a funnel which makes loading formula a breeze and...
- ✅ ONE HAND ONLY: PopYum stores formula and water separately in the bottle. When hunger calls, simply press the buttons (or ‘Pop’), shake a few...
- ✅ GREAT WITH BREAST MILK: Breast milk (and/or water) is completely isolated in the bottom of the bottle. It never touches the leak points of the tip...
- ✅ ONLY 5 PARTS: PopYum has the same number of parts as many regular baby bottles and has up to 60% fewer parts as compared to other formula making...
- ✅ BPA FREE: PopYum is made of only medical grade silicone and premium polypropylene. PopYum is BPA, BPS, latex, lead, nitrosamines, PET, phthalates,...