Do you know that choosing the best breast pump for travel could save you a lot of stress if you need to go to work while breastfeeding?
Yes, you can save yourself a lot of stress when you choose the right pump.
Breastfeeding a baby on the go can be tough, especially if the baby is a big eater. As a busy momma, you want to ensure you prepare for any possible demand your baby’s feeding might bring.
If you can teach yourself how to pump while on the go, feeding your baby won’t be a problem.
Also, when you travel with the right pump, you make your life easier. It’s one thing to be ready to pump and it’s another thing to have a product that helps you do that.
For that reason, we are presenting you with the best breast pump for travel that you and your baby will appreciate.
So…What’s the Best Travel Breast Pump?
Lansinoh SmartPump Double Electric Breast Pump
This specific breast pump is our recommendation for travel!
The Lansinoh Smart Pump Double Electric Breast Pump is a tool of its kind.
This travel breast pump comes with a pumping scale to monitor the pumping schedule and nursing schedule.
Moreover, It features a Bluetooth technology that easily connects with Lansinoh Baby App.
The App can track and record the baby’s growth as well as its overall health conditions.
Its closed design makes it easier to wash, and its phase technology mimics a baby’s natural feeding patterns to stimulate adequate milk production.
If you are trying to keep your baby breastfeeding but always on the go, you need a suitable breast pump to help. With the best breast pump for small nipples, it should be easy and all the extra work you do while do direct breastfeeding should reduce significantly.
Now, before getting into the reviews and comparison of different models, here is an overview of the guide:[toc]
Here are the top recommended pumps for you:
Best Breast Pump for Travel: A Guide for the Busy Momma
1. Philips Avent Double Electric Comfort Breast Pump
- Brand: Philips Avent
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 9.2 x 12.4″
- Suction: 52mmHg
- Type: Double Electric
- Warranty: Yes
- Editor Rating: 4.7/5.0
One of the most trusted products in Infant care and baby products, Avent, has now collaborated with another dependable company, Philips.
And together, we have come up with one of the best post-partum gadgets that mothers need: Philips Avent Double Electric Comfort Breast Pump.
We all know that pregnancy and everything related to it is a great feat that a woman goes through.
But if you think that the hardship ends after the infant has been brought into the world, then you are sadly mistaken.
Breasts full of milk can cause bouts of discomfort and pain. And the only remedy for this is to express the milk from them.
If you are a wise mother, you will not flush this expressed milk down the drain. Instead, you’ll save it for your child’s future consumption instead.
Believe it or not, breast milk can last up to six months when in the freezer. This is where the advantage of this product comes in.
Features and Components
The product is more strictly named as the Philips Avent Double Electric Comfort Breast Pump. This makes it easy to commit to ‘memory’ the style by which you prefer your breast pumping.
That is, the speed and the strength of suction) based on how your little baby feeds on you.
You won’t have to go through long minutes of painful suctioning because of this amazing technology.
Two breast milk bottle-like containers that may hold up to four ounces of milk are included in the set.
This includes matching covers and newborn nipples. And both can easily be replaced when your infant needs to feed.
There are also two breast flanges that can fit any breast well, connected to its corresponding suction machine included in the set.
Thinsulate carriers, as well as travel bags mainly made of microfiber, are part of the set where you can put your bottles.
For longer storage, cold packs are contained in the Thinsulate bag. An instruction guide is also included.
Advantages of Philips Avent Double Electric Comfort Breast Pump
There are several benefits of getting the Double Electric Comfort Breast Pump from Philips Avent. Other than giving your child continuous feeding even when you are not at home.
- This product is smart, mimicking the real nursing motion of the infant, with the press of a button.
- First, it has an electronic memory. This basically means that it learns the speed and suction settings that you started off with, making it altogether easier for you to pump the next time.
- Because it has this, you won’t need to press so many buttons to change the settings.
- With the bottle directly catching everything, all you’ll have to do is cover it when you’re done. After that, you’ll need to place it inside the Thinsulate carriers for short storage.
- Avent is known to have only the best for infants and now the mothers as well.
- The Double Electric Comfort Breast Pump is slightly expensive – considering the price, it’s slightly costly compared to other brands, but this is one name you can really depend on.
- With the benefits it offers, breast milk expression has never been as easy.
2. Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump Review
- Brand: Medela
- Weight: 7.2 pounds
- Dimensions: 6 x 14 x 11.4″
- Suction: Multi-mode
- Type: Double Electric
- Warranty: Yes
- Editor Rating: 4.8/5.0
Looking for the best Medela breast pump for travel? Here is a good one for you.
You cannot know how difficult and painful it can be to have your breasts full unless you have given birth.
It is also a thoroughly uncomfortable and disconcerting experience if this happens when you are at work. Or any important gathering and liquid ooze out of your breasts getting your shirt or dress wet.
If you don’t have your little infant around to breastfeed then expressing the milk out with a breast pump is the next best choice you have.
One of the brands which you can trust is Medela. One of their products, Pump In Style, is not just functional but very stylish as well.
Technology at its best
The Pump in Style Advanced by Medela is a breast pump you can use daily and can be operated manually or with the use of battery/electricity.
You can express milk manually at home and directly put it in your baby’s bottle feeder. Or you can make use of the electric mode.
The battery mode can be used when the need for breast pumping is at hand, and you find yourself in your car or at a restaurant.
The basic process of expressing milk imitates the natural method as if your baby is the one doing the job.
The first phase it goes through is nipple stimulation and gentle nursing. This is followed by the second one immediately, that is a stronger suction to get more milk out.
Unlike other products on the market today which have forceful sucking action as soon as you position the pump, this is gentle on your body making breast pumping a more relaxing task.
You’ll get your much-needed privacy.
With Medela’s Pump in Style, you can do this task anywhere you need to.
Why? Because it doesn’t make that loud buzzing sound which people usually identify with breast pumping.
You can express the milk discreetly and privately. Technology will be ineffective and worthless if it doesn’t help you in all ways. So the creators of this product have not just made it functional, but also tasteful.
With a black shoulder bag that the whole set comes with, you can bring this anywhere – yes, even to one of those corporate meetings.
Your colleagues won’t have an idea that you have a fully serviceable breast pump set in that handy and elegant black bag.
A removable cooling pouch bag is also included with an ice pack that is contoured to the shape of the milk bottles.
This can keep the expressed milk cool and fresh for the next twelve hours. By the time you get home, your child can have his or her dinner!
There really is nothing more you could ever need.
Like the Philips Avent Breast Pump above, the Medela’s Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump is a bit pricey but has all the breast pumping paraphernalia you may need.
This Medela travel breast pump is one of the best you can invest in…
If you are willing to spend around get the whole set though, then you are not only assured of a less stressful work week, but you are also giving your precious infant the best possible start in life!
3. Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump Review
- Brand: Lansinoh
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 6″
- Suction: Multi-mode
- Type: Double Electric
- Warranty: Yes
- Editor Rating: 4.5/5.0
There have been many kinds of pumps in the past, like the one which keenly resembles a bicycle horn.
However, experts are against the use of this since it may damage the soft tissues of your breast. It might even harbor bacteria in the rubber part.
Note that the milk you have expressed is still the best choice for your infant’s feeding. However, you don’t want them to have a bacteria-filled drink.
As one of the Lansinoh ads states ‘breastfeeding is one of the most natural things you can do for your newborn infant’ and so you must do everything that you can to help your child develop in the most normal manner.
What is Lansinoh All About?
Lansinoh is a company that helps women through one of the most important chapters in their lives, and that includes pregnancy and all that it entails.
They have several products that can help mothers get through this phase as easily as possible and the Double Electric Breast Pump is one of those.
What is Double Electric Breast Pump?
The Double Electric Breast Pump from Lansinoh features one of the best technologies used for Breast Pumping.
That is the ‘Custom Expression’ which ensures only the optimum efficiency of breast milk pumping, therefore being ensured of the maximum amount expressed.
Compared to other products, this one has six different cycles (speed) to choose from and eight suction adjustments – which basically is the control setting for the strength and speed of the machine.
Most often than not, the best cycle to choose is level 3 and the suction setting should be set at 5. It is perfect for occasional and even daily use especially for working mothers who have just given birth.
What Other Advantages does This Product have?
With a great and trustworthy product such as this, you can be ensured that you get only the best results.
It is easy to use, with comfortable and well-fitting breast flanges and very easy to clean as well.
You can be ensured that bacterial growth on the tubing or any component of the set is the last thing you will have to worry about.
Compared to other products in the market, Lansinoh’s Double Electric Breast Pump does not allow backflow of milk from the bottle back to the tubing which may result in messy breast pumping.
The best selling point of this product is that, among its better competitions, Lansinoh offers this amazing product at the most reasonable price.
What are the Complete Features of the Set?
There is little else that you may want, really. Note that the packaged set contains:
- The Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump
- Two 5 ounce bottles in which you can store expressed milk
- Two matching lids for those bottles
- A couple of spare white valves
- An AC adapter; and
- A velcro strap used for tubing purposes and an instructional booklet.
Besides the AC adapter, you can operate the machine using six AA batteries, though these are not included in the set.
4. BelleMa Effective Pro Double Electric Breast Pump
- Brand: BelleMa
- Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 5.8″
- Suction: 250mmhg
- Type: Double Electric
- Warranty: Yes
- Editor Rating: 4.8
Do you want the best electric breast pump for travel right now? Then, consider the BelleMa Effective Pro Pump.
This great travel breast pump from BelleMa is not just light. It’s small enough to fit nicely into your regular pumping bag.
The design is attractive. And it’s easy to clean once it’s dirty.
Moreover, it comes with a long power cord so you don’t have to chase after the power source. Just sit down anywhere you want and pump away!
If you’re out for a comfortable and convenient option, this pump is worth looking at.
Let’s look at some of the features of this pump.
2-Phase Expression Technology
The first and most prominent feature is the 2-phase expression technology.
It comes with 9 adjustable suction levels so you can customize the breast pump to your liking.
There are a lot of things you can ask for in a breast pump. The adjustable setting is one. It allows for flexible usage, which a busy mom can ask for all day.
Moreover, the technology on the unit is designed to operate in a similar way to your baby’s natural way of sucking. This makes pumping feel so natural.
The technology is packed with two processes, called stimulation and expression.
Stimulation is more aggressive and involves a faster rhythm. This is used to prod the chest so it can be prepared for expressing.
The expression stage is more relax. It’s slower and involves the normal rhythm of pumping.
All this is done to make pumping exciting and less intimidating.
The dual-motor function on this breast is the basis of suction. It’s what makes it powerful and faster than manual or single electric pumps.
First, it saves you time because you’re now pumping faster.
Second, because of the two motors, you’ll experience less suction reduction that sometimes plagues single-motor models.
Discreet and Quiet
Have you ever been in a situation where you need to pump beside a sleeping baby? Well, it can be difficult if your breast pump is loud.
Do you like to do some late-night sessions to make up for the next day? Or on the go and want to express discreetly?
And guess what? It can happen. That’s why you need one that can be operated silently.
Fortunately, the BelleMa Effective Breast Pump will help you do that. It has less than 50dB of working noise. This means you can use it at your office, when traveling, or when expressing beside your sleeping beauty and be alright.
The manufacturer offers not just support. But also 45 days money-back guarantee on the BelleMa Effective Breast Pump.
You’ll get an 18-month warranty too. So, if the unit fails to perform or comes with factory default, you can easily get a replacement.
There is a chance that wouldn’t happen, though. Many others who toe this line find it a quality unit to have for a mom on the go.
What are the possible issues to consider?
Are there possible issues with this model? Yes, a sure thing for most, if not all products.
Lots of Parts
As mentioned above, there are a lot of parts to deal with in this unit. This can make washing quite daunting. But it doesn’t mean it can’t be done.
If you can set aside a few minutes to clean it, then you should be good.
The Flanges Are Locked-in
The flanges are the only flanges you can use. No other one will work with the unit. If it’s bigger or smaller for you, you might not be able to find another one. However, that doesn’t affect its performance. It’ll stay good as long as it lasts.
It Offers Quick Assembly
The last item here is the ease of assembly. Although it has many parts, it’s easy to setup. You can have it running in a few minutes.
Just note that this comes with many small parts, so it might take some time to wash.
5. Spectra Baby USA – 9 Plus Portable and Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump
- Brand: Spectra Baby USA
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Dimensions: 6.7 x 7.9 x 7.9″
- Suction: 250mmHg
- Type: Single/Double
- Warranty: Yes
- Editor Rating: 4.3
Next on the list is the Spectra Baby USA Breast Pump, a small breast pump for travel that’s trusted by moms.
If you want a portable unit that’s easy to use on the go and not too expensive, this unit is a good one for you.
It’s small and compact so you can travel with it.
It also has a timer that lets you know exactly how long you’ve been pumping. And can stop pumping automatically after 30 minutes to preserve the battery.
Here is a good overview of the features:
As someone looking for a travel breast pump, you’ll no doubt want something compact and light.
As that is the case, you’ll like this breast pump.
It’s lightweight and small. So, you have a lot of flexibility especially when you’re on the go.
With this breast pump comes adjustable suction. This helps you control the rhythm and rate of the pump to suit you.
There is also a bright LCD display with a timer. The timer shows you how long you’ve been using the pump.
That’s something you can use as a gauge to determine if you’re pumping as much as you want.
Its Material Is Free from Harmful Substances
The unit is made from plastic, just like many other breast pumps.
And what’s great is that it’s free from BPA (bisphenol-A) and other chemicals that might harm you and the baby.
So, this is perfectly safe to use anytime, anywhere.
Are there possible downsides to consider?
Again, there are some possible issues you should know before buying this.
First, it lacks automatic switching between stimulation and expression.
Unlike the BelleMa and other brands, this Spectra Baby USA Pump doesn’t switch from massage to the expression mode automatically.
This is important to note if you’ve used one in the past that does this.
However, if this is your first time, it’s easy. Just pay close attention to it while pumping. Then switch it manually after two minutes.
Many Parts to Deal With
Not all breast pumps come with many parts to wash or assemble.
But unfortunately, this one has a few more parts. So, it might take more time (effort?) to wash it as well as when assembling it for the first time.
However, it comes with a built-in rechargeable battery too, so you get a convenient way of using it without the need to charge every now and then.
6. IKARE Electric Double Breast Pumps [Hospital Grade]
- Weight: 2.65 pounds
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5 x 9.5″
- Suction: 280mmHg
- Type: Double Electric
- Warranty: Yes
- Editor Rating: 4.7
While there are a lot of manual breast pumps for travel out there, it’s no doubt that electric breast pumps are still the best.
Not because they are cheaper. But they are more effective. Are easier to use. And may even last longer.
This Autogen Hospital Grade Pump is one of these. In fact, it’s one of the inexpensive units on this list. And it’s powerful too.
Aside from those two benefits, it offers a lot of features for a traveling mother.
If you’re looking for something small to take to work or to add to your other breast pump or just trying out something new, this is a good option to consider.
Here is the feature overview:
Hospital Grade Suction
One of the greatest advantages of choosing a breast pump with hospital-grade suction is being able to pump more milk in less time.
As a busy or traveling momma, you need to save a lot of time. Especially when combining pumping and breastfeeding with other activities.
And that’s what this breast pump wants to offer you. Aside from the powerful operation, the pumping unit is also separated from the milk flange.
This means that more than one person can use it at a time. That’s useful for those using it in the hospital, but still…
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is a strong organization that ensures products (especially those that deal with food) meet Federal standards for the safety of moms and babies.
For this reason, any product that passes their test is a high-quality one. And that’s the case of this breast pump.
Aside from the FDA, it’s also RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) certified. This means you are getting the absolute best product for expressing breast milk.
The working noise on this breast pump is lower than 35dB, which means you can pump discreetly and not be afraid to interrupt a sleeping baby.
And there are times you might need to use it among friends. In that case, you don’t annoy them with “clicky sounds” from the pump.
Not only is this breast pump light and compact. It’s also not cumbersome. It also comes with a built-in battery.
This is great for a lactating mom while traveling or a busy mom who wants a quick solution.
Here are the possible issues you might face while using it:
Little Replacement Parts
There are not many accessories for the product. It might, therefore, be a bit difficult getting replacement parts if the original ones break.
The flanges are not removable. So, it might not be comfortable to use a nursing bra with the breast pump. And you have to also be careful not to let a drop on the flange, so it doesn’t lose suction.
Easy to Use
One of the good points of this unit is that it’s not complicated to use. Aside from the fact that it’s small, it also has a lot of settings.
This makes operating convenient and easy for first-time users. It’s also cordless, so you aren’t going to chase the power source about just to charge the unit.
7. Bellababy Double Electric Breast Feeding Pumps
- Brand: Bellababy
- Weight: 1 pound
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 13.9 x 4.1″
- Suction: Multiple Modes
- Type: Double Electric
- Warranty: Yes
- Editor Rating: 4.7
Another travel breast pump to try out. And not just because it’s inferior.
This is a great pump from Bellababy with nice design elements. It’s a good one to consider if you are looking for a nice combination of affordability and good battery life.
In fact, it’s very powerful. not only powerful but also comes with more suction modes than many other pumps on this list.
Let’s see what it has to offer:
Low Working Noise
Just like other breast pumps, it has a low working noise. In fact, the working noise of this unit is a low 45dB (Decibels). With that low rating, it stays quiet when it’s in use.
There are other brands that are as much as 50dB or more. And they are still quiet.
So you should expect this to be very quiet.
One of the great points of this model is that it comes with adjustable suction. There are 4 modes and 9 levels of suction on it.
This will allow you to pump with more efficiency. And it picks up on the mode used the last time. No need to worry about your best mode. Start with it instead.
Highly Suitable for Traveling
Another plus for this unit is the strong, large capacity battery, which can last for a long time. Thus making it easy to carry and use anywhere you wish.
And, since it’s cordless, you can use it conveniently outdoors.
The flange inserts on the pump is a little bit rigid. This might affect usability negatively. For the first few times of using it, you should expect some hiccups.
However, this doesn’t affect the performance of the breast pump. There are dozens of users who have used it and found it to be a great pump to have.
8. Ameda Finesse Hospital Technology Electric Breast Pump
- Brand: Ameda
- Weight: 4.2 pounds
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 13.6 x 10″
- Suction: Multi-mode
- Type: Electric
- Warranty: Yes
- Editor Rating: 4.0
The Ameda Finesse Electric Breast Pump is one of the few pumps to feature proven airlock protection.
This technology helps keep mom’s breast milk healthy and clean for the baby.
With a unique design, your breast milk will be protected from bacteria, mold, and viruses when pumping.
Remember that these things can easily grow on the breast pump tubing, even if you’re taking good care of it.
It keeps off moisture and mold between the flange that touches the mother and the breast pump tube, so as to prevent the milk from being contaminated by outside impurities.
Here are the features in detail:
Healthy Breast Pumping for Moms
The silicone diaphragm lock that’s located at the breast pump flange. This is designed to form a barrier to protect the milk from germs that may be present while pumping.
It also inhibits the milk from flowing into the tubing when the storage bottle is left on its side.
Lightweight and Quiet
It’s lightweight and quiet. This means you can pump anywhere, anytime and at your convenience. The adjustable suction modes include both expression and massage so every pumping session can be personalized.
And unlike other models, it comes with a retractable so you can pick it up and carry it around. Easily!
It comes with intuitive buttons and many settings so you can have complete control.
The speed can be adjusted to your preferences. And the useful nightlight on the unit is great for pumping at night and in low light conditions.
The Ameda Finesse Electric Breast Pump comes with a lot of accessories, including 6 collection bottles with caps and 3 freezer packs.
All of these go into the removable but insulated tote. You can power it with an AA battery or use an adapter, which is included, to plug it into an electrical outlet.
For the Busy Mom
If you’re a busy mom that wants a fast and easy pumping experience, you may want to look at this breast pump. It comes with a travel breast pump bag that makes carrying it around easy.
And since it comes with enough space, it’ll take not only the pump but also the accompanying accessories.
Here are the possible downsides:
Flimsy On/Off Knob
The switch button isn’t well designed. Because it’s to light, it might easily be turned on in the tote bag while you’re carrying it around.
It takes only a little nudge to turn on. So, in any case, once it starts, it doesn’t stop until the battery is fully drained.
If this happens to you, you can get around this by removing one of the batteries. Just put it back when it’s time to use it.
You also have to be careful when using it. Moreover, if you have kids running around the house, it can be knocked off and can break easily.
In essence, it isn’t as durable as the other models here:
It Makes Pumping Easy
If you’re looking for a unit that creates a gentle sensation so that pumping feels more comfortable and less intimidating, this is it.
It comes with waveform technology that makes pumping comfortable. And being comfortable means you can pump more.
9. Evenflo Feeding Hospital Strength Deluxe Advanced Breast-Feeding Closed System
- Brand: Evenflo Feeding
- Weight: 6.03 pounds
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 7.9 x 17″
- Suction: Multi-Mode
- Type: Double Electric
- Warranty: Yes
- Editor Rating: 4.5
There are many best manual breast pump for travel out there, but not as good as electric pumps.
They are faster, easier and more comfortable to use. The Evenflo Hospital Strength Pump is another pump worth trying out.
Here are some benefits you can gain from buying this:
From a Reputable Brand
Evenflo Feeding is one of the popular breast pump manufacturers out there. They offer a lot of high-quality breast pumps, including the Hospital Strength Breast-Feeding Closed System.
With this healthy, comfortable, and well-designed breast pump, you can make pumping a sweet experience and not a painful one.
This unit is packed with some nice features to make that possible.
It comes with advanced controls so you can make pumping a personalized experience.
There are also a lot of settings to make it flexible. The addition of speed control and suction control further enhances this.
Well Designed Flanges
To reduce discomfort and makes pumping a lot easier and faster, the flanges are designed to have a snug fit. They also come in three different sizes, so it can accommodate as many users as possible.
Compared to those we’ve reviewed, this is more comfortable to use.
One of the complaints on others is the rigidity of the flanges and not being able to get a good fit. This is eliminated in this one.
And finally, the flanges are well-positioned, so they’re easy once on you when pumping.
Some things to consider:
A Little Heavy
It’s a little heavy at 6 pounds. A lot of the units we reviewed in this list are lighter and better suited for traveling moms. This is included because of the convenience and the nice features on it.
Also, this pump has small parts. This might make washing tiring and long.
Traveling with breastfeeding can be tough. However, if you play your cards right, you can get an easy-going trip.
You just have to put into place the right measures to avoid unpleasantness in terms of your baby’s feeding time.
Consequently, you should have all the necessary baby products that will make feeding your baby easier for you.
Choosing the right breast pump is, therefore, a good decision because it’ll help you easily feed your baby on the go.
Take a look at these breast pump for travel from Amazon also:
- 🎄 Come with 2 pcs of milk bag adapters and 10 pcs of storage bag,moms can express to the milk storage bags directly by the adapters.BPA and...
- 🎄 Closed System,4 modes and 9 levels of suction for choice,massage and stimulate breasts before pumping,comfortable and pain free.
- 🎄 High Definition Screen,display the working mode,suction level,time and battery status clearly
- 🎄 Sensitive touch panel,click by one finger to operate,easy and convenient.
- 🎄 Lightweight and portable,2200mAh Li-ion battery built-in,good for travel and on the go.
- Natural Nursing Technology: Our Spectra S1 electric breast pump features technology that allows comfortable suction levels that mimic the experience...
- Perfect for Travel: The Spectra S1 is portable and rechargeable making it ideal for an on-the-go mom, with the back compartment that fits a Spectra...
- Single or Double Pumping: Can be used as a single electric breast pump or a double electric breast pump and for best results, authentic Spectra Baby...
- Hygienic: Spectra backflow protector creates a complete physical barrier between your milk and the pump motor, ensuring that your milk is protected...
- Made For Moms, By Moms: We`ve committed our lives to providing the best breast pumps, accessories, education, and customer care that we can,...
- Most Efficient Pump: This portable double electric breast pumps have 3 modes and 9 adjustable levels pumping styles to mimic baby's feeding patterns...
- 100% Safest Breast Pump: This hospital-grade double electric breast pump is made of food-grade PP materials, BPA-free, nontoxic and no smell, safe and...
- Quietest Breast Pump: Test noise in lab < 45dB. Micro-seismic light sound working mode to create an atmosphere of flow vibration and low noise, is...
- Easy to Operate Breast Pump: You can personalize your pumping session with multiple combinations of speed and suction, the memory mode avoids the...
- Portable & Rechargeable Breast Pump: Drops of milk unique design, full hand can hold, lightweight and portable breast pump, built-in 1000mAh...
- ❤【RELIABLE & SAFE】- This Electric Breast Pump is made of Medical Grade silicone material, all parts are BPA free. CE, SGS, RoHs certificated,...
- ❤【HIGH EFFECIENT & EASY to OPERATE】- Double breast pump design can achieve high efficient suckling, express more milk in less time. It can save...
- ❤【ADJUSTABLE MODE & MEMORY FUNCTION】- This electric breast pump with LED Touchscreen display has 4 modes, include Automatic, Stimulate, Massage,...
- ❤【EASY to USE & CLEAN】- The parts of breast pump are easy to assemble and clean. For healthier use, please sterilize or boil (for about 5...
- ❤【BUILT-IN RECHARGEABLE BATTERY & USB CHARGE】- Built-in 1200mAh rechargeable Lithium battery can run the pump for 1.5-2 hours if fully charged....
- WEARABLE, IN-BRA DESIGN: Pump quietly and hands free with no dangling cords, wires, or bottles. Easy to assemble, and easy to clean with only 2...
- 360° LEAK-PROOF MOBILITY: Patented, gravity-defying latch lets you pump in any position (even lying down) with Willow’s leak-proof milk bags
- TWO WAYS TO PUMP: The only in-bra pump with the option to pump into spill-proof, self-sealing milk bags or eco-friendly reusable containers (sold...
- HOSPITAL GRADE SUCTION: Choose from 7 suction levels with Smart Suction that automatically transitions from Stimulation to Expression at letdown and...
- SMART PUMPING: Advanced smart features - control your pumps from the Willow 3.0 app, track volume in real time, and automatically record session...
- ❀【EASY BREAST PUMPING, BEST BREAST PUMP】The double breast pump can achieve effective pumping in a short time. It can save up to 50% of the time...
- ❀【3 MODES+9 LEVELS OF SUCTION POWER ADJUSTABLE】Massage,Suction,Bionic--effective breast massage,stimulating milk formation,increasing breast...
- ❀【USB POWERED ELECTRIC BREAST PUMP】USB-powered, USB transfer interface, multiple power supply modes, power supply anytime and anywhere, use...
- ❀【 BREAST PUMP GIFTS FOR MOM】All parts of electric breast pump are BPA-free, the anti-backflow design ensures that breast milk/moisture or micro...
- 【PROVIDE YOU WITH HEART WARMING SERVICE】Double electric breast pump kit includes, exquisite packaging shell, as a gift for novice mothers. After...
- 【One Split Dual Use Electric Breast Pump】Integrated electric breast pump can be operated with one hand, small and exquisite, easy to carry out and...
- 【Adjustable Massage and Pumping Level】Our milk breastfeeding pump has 8 levels massage mode which can help the mother have a better lactation. The...
- 【Backflow Protector】The anti-backflow design provides a hygienic closed system to prevent breastmilk from backing up to the pump, prevent...
- 【Quiet and Easy to Assemble】Our portable rechargeable breast pump does not only do not wake you baby when pumping during a nap or bedtime but also...
- 【Pump Anywhere Anytime As You Like】With 900mAh rechargeable lithium battery built-in and the compact design, the automatic breastfeeding pump can...
- The soft, 100% silicone SoftShape Shield conforms to different breast shapes, offering flexible, more comfortable pumping for more moms
- Two pumping modes better mimic breastfeeding. Shorter, quicker pumps stimulate letdown, and long, slower pumps imitate more relaxed feeding
- Comes with the Dr. Brown’s Options+ Anti-Colic Wide-Neck Bottle featuring the breast-like nipple in Level 1 Slow Flow
- All parts are dishwasher safe (top rack), BPA free
- Comes with (1) Manual Breast Pump, (1) 5 oz/150 ml Dr. Brown’s Options+ Wide-Neck Bottle with Level 1 Nipple, (1) Wide-Neck Storage Travel Cap, (1)...
- MODES AND STIMULATION 📳: NCVI electric breast pumps for women comes with 4 modes and 9 levels. The massage mode is used to stimulate the breasts....
- BATTERY POWERED 🔋 : NCVI double breast pumps 2200mAh lithium battery allows it to run for up to three times without needing to be charged. It can...
- FOOD GRADE, NON BPA 🎣 : NCVI electric breast pumps for women is made with food grade silicone. Each component can easily be disassembled and...
- SAY NO TO BACKFLOW🤚: Anti-backflow design of the electric double breast pumps is flawless, so moms need not worry that the milk might damage the...
- NOISE FREE PERFORMANCE 🚫: Double breast pump electric is made with better craftsmanship. The baby won't be woken by the gentle milk sucking and low...