I thought it would be fun to do another round of Five Finds Friday today. So, here are five things that caught my eye this week in blogland. I think you'll like them, too.
1) Kim over at A Girl and a Glue Gun is pretty darn funny. You've all probably seen glass etching before, especially when used to label your pans, but her phrases are hilarious. I hate it when I loose a pan, so I'm thinking this is a clever idea. You can find her full post HERE.
This one also made me laugh.
2) Are you a little buttonhole shy? I am NOT am expert with the sewing machine and to be honest, I avoid buttonholes when possible. However, after a simple tutorial from Dana at Made I'm going to get practicing. I'm going to figure out how my machine does it, because I've been doing it by adjusting all the stitches manually on the machine. Anyhow, you'll find her tutorial HERE.
3) Delia from Delia Creates had some great snow and ice activites to try with your kids. I thought this "juice-sicle" idea looked really fun. I think I'll try it with Rex. See all the ideas HERE.
4) I found this link via Someday Crafts. Isn't this embroidered love note so cute? It's from the blog Flamingo Toes and you can find the full post HERE. I have a take-off idea on this that I think I'm going to try. Hopefully you'll see it soon.
5) If you likes aprons, Kelly from Sewing in No Mans Land has been doing an Apron Week. The girl has sewn some of the cutest aprons I've ever seen! Really. All of them are absolutely adorable. Here are a couple of them. Click HERE to see all the ones she made for Apron Week.
That's all for today. Did you see anything in blogland that wow-ed you this week? Share it in the comments.
Thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow!