It's been a while since I've done a 5 find Friday and I didn't get to the project I intended to show today. We had a bust week. So, here are a few things I saw in blogland this week that I just loved.
1) These gold confetti walls found HERE at A Place For Us. I think it's so pretty and it's not even paint - just a sticker essentially. Anyone could do this and it's so fun. I wasn't familiar with Destiny's blog, but I surfed around a bit just subscribed. She has lots of great, fresh ideas.
2) This isn't a blog, but I love this sign from a really cute etsy shop HERE, which I found via Ko's blog. There's a lot more great stuff in the shop.
3) This isn't one I found this week, but rather a little teaser for you. Think of this bunk bed set up, but a fire station as the house part. It's the plan for Baden's room and add an old slide from our yard to get down from the top bunk. I can't wait! This room and photo come from HERE.
4) I want to make some of these little boots that look like baby Uggs for our baby. The pictures come from HERE. It's not really a full out pattern, but I think I could make them from the pictures. We'll see.
5) Jessica from Running With Scissors showed THIS amazing doll house she made her daughter. (Sidenote: She also just had her baby who has tons of gorgeous hair and is adorable.) It kind of gives me dreams of making a doll house for our little girl on the way, but if the boys get to her she might hate dolls and only like super heroes. That's obviously still to be determined.
It's so fun to see so much talent and so many ideas out there. Thanks for visiting here. You rock.