Looking for the reviews on the best bed for a 3-year-old baby?
There are thousands of these beds on the market today. They come in different styles, prices, sizes, and even design. However, choosing for a toddler can be quite daunting.
Which one will have the right design? What price will be the most appropriate? And will fit perfectly in your baby’s nursery?
These and many questions can make it difficult to make a buying decision, especially if this is the first time. Don’t worry though. This article is written to help you out.
In the following paragraphs, you’ll find different models of toddler beds you can choose from. They’re all priced differently but come with slightly similar features.
Not only have we withered down to these three, but have also presented them at various prices so it’s easy to choose one. Now that you understand that, let’s go into the review…
Best Baby for 3-Year-Old Babies in 2022 – Reviews & Ratings
1. Babyletto Hudson 3 In 1 Convertible Crib
Babyletto’s Hudson crib is featuring with its design. The crib has a modern design with pine wood. The Babyletto didn’t use any toxic varnish or dye on it.
This is a good feature for a crib.
The design itself looks good but the crib comes with some stickers on it and it is hard to clean it without alcohol and razor blade.
The brand proposing to use it until the baby reaches 35 inches, which means it’s approximately 4 years of usage. But the quality of materials and wood shows that it is not that possible.
The pinewood is softwood, so it can be get scratched and dented.
If you look closely at the picture of the bed, you’ll quickly discover that it has a small, green tag attached to it. This is the Greenguard Gold Certification.
It’s given to baby products, such as this, that has passed the rigorous chemical emission tests by the UL, a global independent safety science company.
What does this mean?
Aside from the fact that your baby is safe in the bed, he/she will also sleep without any possibility of encountering adverse health effects.
This is a great concern for many parents. Such that this feature is one of the things that many look at first when buying a product for their babies.
Again, the Babyletto Convertible Crib can save you some good bucks in the long run. How? Because it grows with your baby.
From a crib to a toddler and daybed, your baby will be able to enjoy the same comfort right from a young age to the adult stage. And you don’t have to buy any new bed all through this period.
2. Dream On Me Addison 4 in 1 Convertible Mini Crib
Dream On Me’s Addison Crib’s feature is being small and easy to put together.
To put together all the parts take less than an hour and all parts arrived with instructions. So it’s a good feature for a baby bed because within that means you do not need any help for putting things together.
The crib is a nursery-type mini crib and it is designed well, looks good.
Mattress height is a good feature for a crib and this crib has 5 inches of a mattress which is really enough.
They used pine wood for the crib which is a softwood type but it is not a problem for a mini crib since it’s not designed for long-term usage in any way.
Comes with all assembly tools
Another great thing about this convertible crib is that it comes with all the tools required for assembling it.
That might raise a few questions though. Given the fact that many other cribs/beds don’t require so much to set up.
The truth is this, “these cribs come in different qualities”. This is a very durable unit, which means your baby will enjoy it for a long time.
As a result, the process of setting it up might take more time and effort than others. And once that’s done the first time, you can forget about it.
Elegant and stylish
The next thing to consider in the unit is that it’s quite stylish and fashionable. This means it can go with most home designs and decors. Aside from that, it’s also adjustable.
As your baby grows, you can adjust the height, in three different positions. Thus, maintaining the comfort for your growing baby.
3. Graco Benton 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
Graco Benton 4-in-1 Convertible Crib is outstanding with its design and simplicity of it. It is satisfying the demand of the customers/parents.
The price is affordable and the quality of production is good for it so the cost efficiency is good also.
Design’s simplicity is another important feature.
Most of the customers like the toddler bed in that way. It is also low to the ground so it is safe for toddlers.
The bed is a little bit hard to put together. The instructions are not enough.
The Graco Benton Convertible Crib is shining through with its lovely design. The design of the bed looks more like a full-sized bed, which is probably why parents are loving it.
The bed supports 41lbs or less which means it’s designed for 6 years old toddlers or younger.
Just by using an additional part the bed can be transformed into a crib, this is also a good feature for kids. But there are some material quality issues here because of wood’s quality.
More options for comfort-mindful moms
From the list above, you can already see there are quite a few options to choose from for your baby. One thing that’s common to most of these beds is that they’re 3-in-1 packages.
But one thing that makes the Graco Benton stand out is that it’s a 4-in-1 crib.
So, you’re not just getting something that goes from a crib to a daybed. Rather, you can easily transition it to a full-sized bed, with a headboard added too.
Fortunately, it’s in the same price range as the others too, so you won’t necessarily be spending a lot more if you decide to go with this.
For toddler beds and cribs, there are some significant features.
One of these is production quality and life cycle for bed. Most of the customers are buying beds for almost 4-5 years of usage except mini-cribs.
Another feature is functionality.
Some of the beds are cribs and beds at the same time with some additional parts. The convertible feature difficulty is the criteria of functionality.
Design is another feature. Customers are selecting the bed considering design by what they demand.
If these weren’t enough, check out some other beds for 3-year-old babies from Amazon also:
- Constructed with wood and faux leather | Marvel Spider-man pictures on headboard and footboard
- Product dimensions – 80” L x 42.12” W x 33.4” H | Underneath clearance – 3” | Side rails – 6” H | Weight limit – 350 lbs.
- Features upholstered headboard and footboard
- This twin bed meets or exceeds all CPSIA requirement
- Fits standard twin mattress (sold separately) | Full/easy assembly required
- Bed fits full size crib mattress (mattress, bedding and pillow not included) ; Strong and sturdy wood construction
- Low to the ground for easy access for your child
- JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by ASTM
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- Assembled dimensions: 29 Inches W x 56.25 Inches D x 24.50 Inches H ; Easy assembly
- Recommended for ages 15 months and up
- Easy assembly certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM
- JPMA certified
- The frame of the toddler bed is made of solid wood
- The fabric is an ultra soft Micro-fiber polyester
- All tools are Included for Easy assembly
- ONLY CRIB RAIL THAT FIRMLY ANCHORS TO BED FRAME WITH REINFORCED CLAMPS for 100% safety. Cannot slip out of place like other crib rails.
- UNMATCHED QUALITY - Heavy-duty, rigid frame throughout, and reinforced nylon fabric safely holds your baby in the crib. Plus, it will never fray or...
- FOLDS DOWN FOR BEDTIME STORIES - Makes transition from crib to toddler bed fun and STRESS-FREE!
- ASSEMBLES IN MINUTES - Our convertible crib bed railing is designed for simple, intuitive, stress-free installation. No tools needed. Includes...
- PASSES ALL FEDERAL SAFETY REGULATIONS. LEAD-FREE PAINT AND NO PHTHALATES
- Recommended for ages 15 months plus
- Made from strong and sturdy wood
- Bedtime checklist on the footboard easily wipes clean; dry erase marker not included. Interactive clock with day of the week spinner helps make...
- [House Bed for Kids] - Featuring roof and fence, this unique bed creates a fun and adorable space that not only serves as a comfortable sleeping area...
- [Semi-enclosed space] - you can put tents on, so your kids will have their own private space that your kids can play hide and seek with their friends...
- [House Bed Frame Twin Size] - The twin size house bed is constructed with a sturdy pinewood frame that can enhance stability and durability.
- [Dimensions] - Overall bed dimension: 78.7" x 42.5" x 70.8"(L x W x H). Weight capacity: no limit. This wood house bed will come in 1 packages with...
- [Box Spring Needed] - The twin size house bed is constructed with a sturdy pinewood frame that can enhance stability and durability. Slats are not...
- Age range: Recommended for ages 15 months plus; Weight limit: Holds up to 50 pounds
- Secure design: Features two attached guardrails; Mattress size: Uses a standard crib mattress (sold separately)
- Quality craftsmanship: Sturdy wood construction
- Ideal size: Assembled dimensions: 30.25 W x 55.75 L x 23.5 H Inches
- Certifications: JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM
- RECOMMENDED AGE: 15 months+
- DURABLE PLASTIC DESIGN: Made from durable, molded plastic with built in toddler guardrails to keep your child secure
- BATMAN GRAPHICS AND DESIGN: This toddler bed features likeness of Batman’s Batmobile with bold decals and graphics | Makes it fun and easy for your...
- SAFE DESIGN: The mattress (sold separately) is designed to sit low in the bed frame for your child's safety and ease | JPMA certified to meet or...
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 29.5" W x 54.25" D x 17.25" H | Fits standard crib mattress (27.5 x 52)