Welcome to the first day of Silhouette Made Simple. Today is a big day. We have a GIVEAWAY, a Silhouette promotion, AND a few tutorials. Woo-hoo! Let's get rolling.
First off, let me explain it all. Give me less than 2 minutes to tell you what this week is all about.
Today I wanted to start with a really basic tour of the Silhouette software. I will explain what all the buttons do and how to do all the basics. This is a great place to start. (To see the video more clearly, you might want to click on You Tube and then click on expand screen or full screen.)
Now it's on to the projects. Today I'm showing you how I created this "Ask me about my secret identity" t-shirt.
In this video I show you how to create the design on the software and how to use the fabric ink kit. This video also shows you how to import an outside image. It's a bit long, but I wanted to thoroughly show you the entire process. (Once again, you might want to watch it larger on YouTube.)
Here's another shirt I made with the fabric ink starter kit. This one was for my husband.
I just wanted to show you one more helpful hint when importing images. The image for this shirt was a little trickier, because it wasn't all black. (Other than that, the process for the rest of the shirt was identical to the previous video.)
$299 gets you a brand new Silhouette Cameo with a starter kit of your choice. Use the code "ROAR" to receive the promo. There is a limited number of this promo bundles available (meaning this batch of Cameos will sell out) so you might want to act quickly. The promo runs from today until the 31st.
Now for the GIVEAWAY. Here are the rules:
- Just leave ONE comment on this post to enter. If you accidentally leave more please delete all but one.
- Please leave your email address in the comment if your email address isn't linked to your profile.
- I'd really like this baby to go to one of my awesome, supportive readers, so you must be a public follower of this blog to enter this giveaway. (If you're not already, feel free to join!)
- The giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
- One winner will be picked via Random.org
- Giveaway ends Friday night and winner will be announced Saturday morning.
GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED.
Thanks for dropping in. See you tomorrow with more Silhouette fun.